- Original Equipment on 2012-13 Boss 302!
- OE Ford Part
- 83.5mm Throttle Opening
- Composite Construction
- Excellent High RPM Flow Characteristics
- Retains Low End Torque
- Requires Custom Tune!
What's in the Box
- (1) FRPP Boss 302 Intake Manifold
Ford Performance Boss 302 Intake Manifold
Add serious horsepower and torque to your 2011-2023 Mustang with this Ford Performance Boss 302 Intake Manifold. It features a massive 83.5mm throttle opening. The huge plenum, coupled with the long straight runners, allows for increased airflow at upper RPM levels without sacrificing low-end torque. Because this is the same Composite Intake Manifold, M-9424-M50BR, used on the production line 2012-13 Mustang Boss 302, you can rest assured that the quality & fit are second to none. They have passed through all the rigors & testing to become an assembly line part, so a direct fit & long service life are guaranteed.
- Custom Tune is required for the installation of this intake manifold.
- Installation of BMR-MM008H or BMR-MM007 is REQUIRED to fit under your stock hood.
- M9424M50BR-HDW is required to complete the installation since the Boss inlet tube does not have provisions for an aspirator tube hook up that is common on automatic transmission-equipped vehicles.
- When installing on a 2012-2013 Boss 302, the factory number plaque from the stock intake manifold will need to be transferred to the new intake manifold.
- Fits 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0
- Fits 2015-2023 Mustang GT 5.0 with hood modification or lowering motor mounts
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Will A Boss 302 Intake Manifold Work On Coyote Powered F-150s? The Boss 302 Intake Manifold can be used on 2011-2017 5.0L F-150s; however, LMR has not done any installation or testing. If you are purchasing this for a Ford F-150, we suggest you reach out to your tuner to validate and custom tuning needs before purchasing.
Ford Performance Racing Parts "Packs" and Component Parts Limited Warranty - Click Here
Ford Performance Racing Parts - NO WARRANTY - Click Here
Ford Performance Racing Parts Crate Engine Limited Warranty - Click Here