Spray Like A Pro!
DYC has designed this Mustang Plasti Dip sprayer system for specific use with rubber dip spray or Plasti Dip. This system features advancements and enhancements to provide the user a better spraying experience and a better & smoother finished product. When painting your Mustang with this type of product it is still a must to do the normal paint prep work such as taping off windows/trim, surface prep and of course painting in the proper booth.
This Plasti Dip spraying system includes everything you need (minus Plasti Dip paint) to get your Mustang painted easily and quickly.
- DYC Turbine. 50% more PSI and increased CFM over the old 3500 turbine. Increased PSI and CFM translate to much better atomization and a finer, smoother finish.
- DYC Sprayer handle. Includes the DipTip™, a needle designed of a specific size and shape to further increase atomization of dip, resulting in a much smoother finish over the standard 3500 needle. Rear of gun locks in with DYC Quick Connect Hose - allowing gun to rotate 360 degrees (to avoid twisting of hose) and locks in place to avoid hose popping out during application.
- 32 oz. Paint cup
- DYC Quick Connect Hose. 16.5 feet long, smooth bore (to reduce air temperature) and extremely durable. Hose is kink and impact resitant.
- DYC Spare Parts Kit. Includes all items that may eventually need maintenence or possible replacement on your spray system. A spare gasket, 2 spare needle seals, a replacement air filter and a needle removal tool are all put in your hand from day one.
- Gallon blender/mixer. Attaches to any household drill to allow perfect blending and mixing of your dip gallons before use.
Due to Hazmat regulations, lubricants/fluids cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
Products by Vehicle
Email Me When It's Back In Stock!
Email Me When It Arrives!
Upload a Picture
Upload your own picture of the Plasti Dip DipSprayer System
Please make sure to hold your device horizontally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LMR.com ® permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.
I came across this 1993 coupe in the trailer park across town. She lived her life as a Ricky Bobby special . I took it down to nothing . Replacing almost everything . She now breaths with a 347 stroke...