Reduces Accessory Drag By Eliminating Belt Driven Fan
Adjustable 180-240 Degrees
Heavy Duty Motor
Pulls Up To 2800 cfm
Highly Angled Blades
What's in the Box
(1) Fan Assembly
(1) Adjustable Thermostat
Replace Your HP Robbing Belt Driven Fan
Your Mustang's stock belt driven fan robs your engine of up to 15 or more horsepower! Replace it with this rugged, direct-fit fan from Proform equipped with an adjustable 180-240°F thermostat. Bolts to your Mustang's radiator supports using sturdy brackets. With a heavy-duty motor, highly angled blades, and 15 inch diameter, this electric fan unit pulls up to 2,800 cfm of air, cooling Mustangs with up to 265+ HP (without air) and 230+ HP (with air). Overall: 18 x 16-1/8 x 4. Amp draw, 14 amps.
Help prevent overheating
Designed to fit your 1986-93 Ford Mustang, this Proform electric fan helps prevent over heating in stop-and-go traffic, increase gas mileage, and improves engine performance. It installs in minutes with simple hand tools. The ultra-thin design is perfect for hard-to-fit cramped locations. This fan features a reinforced, glass-filled polypropylene blade and plastic housing for minimized weight.
- Easy installation, no need to remove radiator or radiator hoses
- Fast electrical connection
- Includes terminal for air conditioning relay and optional dash-mounted over-ride control
- Adjustable thermostat, sensor activates over 180-240 degree range
- Sturdy mounting brackets, bolts securely to radiator supports
- Heavy duty radiator seal, positively seals without contact vibration
- Rugged shroud, built for rough roads & vibrating engines
Maximum Fan CFM: 2,800 cfm
Fan Quantity: Single
Fan Diameter: 15 in.
Height: 18 in.
Width: 16.125 in.
Thickness: 4 in.
Number of Blades: 8
Maximum Fan RPM: 2,200 rpm
Blade Material: Plastic
Blade Color: Black
Shroud Color: Black
Shroud Material: Plastic
Amp Draw: 13.90 amps
- This includes direct-fit brackets and a 180-240 degree F thermostat
- Puller fan, install only at rear of radiator
- For road vehicles, not for stationary use
- For installation where fan covers at least 75% of overall radiator surface
- Upgrade to a 130 amp alternator is recommended, but not required.