Coyote Swap Hydraulic Power Steering Pump Adapter
Eliminate any worry if your coyote swap will fit in your project with this steering pump adapter from Blowfish Racing. Designed to keep the power steering low and tucked in close to the block for maximum clearance. This adapter allows the mounting of 96-10 GT hydraulic steering pump to be mounted on the lower passenger side. This gives you room in the engine compartment above to route a multitude of parts and squeeze the Coyote engine into tight spaces. Start your Coyote or Voodoo swap off right with this hydraulic power steering pump adapter today. Available at Late Model Restoration.
- Fits Gen 1 and 2 Coyote and 5.2L Voodoo Engines
- Designed for S197 (05-10) & SN95 4.6 hydraulic steering pumps.
- Uses Factory Mustang A/C "Stretchy" Belt (Not included) LRS-4060344S
- Requires the use of stock Mustang balancer. (Will NOT work with F-150 balancer)
- Requires the use of a custom reservoir tank and mounting solution.
- Requires custom fabrication of a new high-pressure line.
- This adapter will NOT work with tensioner style serpentine, tensioner needs to be removed and stretchy belt used.