- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Keeps Brakes Cooler
- Upgrade Over Stock Brake Rotors
- Rotors Sold as a Pair
- 5-Lug Design
- Brembo Upgrade Mustangs
- Slotted for Better Cooling and Longer Life
- Military Grade Cadmium Plating for 60% Longer Life Over Zinc Coatings
What's in the Box
- (1) LH 14" Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) RH 14" Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) Break In Instructions
Front Slotted Rotor Pair
These rotors are designed to be a high performance replacement for your factory rotors. They are a direct replacement to your factory rotors and require no modification to your hub or rotor. They offer improved cooling to expand the life of the rotor during spirited driving. The manufacturer slots the rotor surface to help wipe away debris that forms between the pad and the rotor. This helps to improve braking by keeping the rotor surface clean. Rotor finish help to prevent glazing and improve overall breaking performance. These rotors feature a durable black e-coating on the non-swept areas of the rotor to prevent rusting and improve aesthetics.
These rotors are a direct replacement for your factory Mustang rotors. This Mustang application features our Power Alloy metallurgy with increased molybdenum content for maximum thermal resistance. For best results, follow the "Brake Pad Bed-In" instructions included with every shipment. Brake caliper service or rebuild is recommended for Mustangs with higher mileage. Excessive heat can cause resins in your Mustang brake pad to vaporize or "outgas." As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance.
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustang with FRPP M2300S brake kit
- Fits 2011-14 with Factory Brembo brakes
- Fits 2007-2012 Ford Mustang GT500
- Fits 2012-2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information