- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Keeps Brakes Cooler
- Upgrade Over Stock
- Rotors Sold as a Pair
- 5-Lug Design
- Slotted for Better Cooling and Longer Life
- Military Grade Cadmium Plating for 60% Longer Life Over Zinc Coatings
What's in the Box
- (1) RH 13.8" Rear Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) LH 13.8" Rear Slotted Brake Rotor
Rear Slotted Rotors
Upgrade your factory 2013-14 Shelby GT500 rear brake rotors with this slotted pair from LMR.com! This high carbon slotted brake rotors offer long lasting and better stopping power over factory Mustang brake rotors. These slottes are machined into the rotor and help evacuate gasses and dust, shed heat, and keep the brake pad surface clean. And in wet, raining conditions, these slots help push water off the braking surface for better stopping power. These rotors feature a durable black e-coating on the non-swept areas of the rotor to prevent rusting and improve aesthetics.
These brake rotors are finished in a durable black e-coat on the hat, edges and internal vanes to prevent corrosion. The braking surfaces are left in a bare iron finish to improve brake pad bed-in.
- Fits 2013-14 Mustang Shelby GT500
- Fits Ford Racing M-2300-T Brake Kit
- Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information