11" 4-Lug Slotted Front Brake Rotor Kit
- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Keeps Brakes Cooler
- Upgrade Over Stock Brake Rotors
- Outlasts Foreign Knockoffs
- Direct Fit
- Rotors Sold as a Pair
- 4-Lug Design
- Slotted for Better Cooling and Longer Life
What's in the Box
- (2) Mustang Slotted Brake Rotors
- (1) Break In Instructions
These Mustang brake rotors are sold as a pair and offer long-lasting and better-stopping power over factory Mustang brake rotors. These 1987-1993 11" Mustang brake rotors are finished in a durable black e-coat on the hat, edges, and internal vanes to prevent corrosion. The braking surfaces are left in a bare iron finish to improve brake pad bed-in. These rotors are a direct replacement for your factory Mustang rotors. For best results, follow every shipment's "Brake Pad Bed-In" instructions. Brake caliper service or rebuild is recommended for Mustangs with higher mileage. Excessive heat can cause resins in your Mustang brake pad to vaporize or "outgas." As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas, and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance. That's where these slotted brake rotors make a big difference. Don't forget new wheel bearings & seals!
- Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information