High Performance Rear Brake Rotors
- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Keeps Brakes Cooler
- Upgrade Over Stock Brake Rotors
- Direct Fit
- Rotors Sold as a Pair
- 5-Lug Design
- Slotted for Better Cooling and Longer Life
- Military Grade Cadmium Plating For 60% Longer Life Over Zinc Coatings
What's in the Box
- (1) LH 10.5 Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) RH 10.5 Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) Break In Instructions
These Mustang brake rotors are finished in a durable black e-coat on the hat, edges and internal vanes to prevent corrosion. The braking surfaces are left in a bare iron finish to improve brake pad bed-in.
These rotors are a direct replacement for your factory Mustang rotors. This Mustang application features their Power Alloy metallurgy with increased Molybdenum content for maximum thermal resistance. For best results, follow the "Brake Pad Bed-In" instructions included with every shipment. Brake caliper service or rebuild is recommended for Mustangs with higher mileage.
Excessive heat can cause resins in your Mustang brake pad to vaporize or "outgas." As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance.
Fits 1994-2004 Mustang GT and V6
- Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information