Performance Slotted Brake Rotors
- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Keeps Brakes Cooler
- Upgrade Over Stock Brake Rotors
- Direct Fit
- Rotors Sold as a Pair
- 5-Lug Design
- Fits Cobra, Mach1 & Bullitt Mustang
- Slotted for Better Cooling and Longer Life
- Military Grade Cadmium Plating for 60% Longer Life Over Zinc Coatings
What's in the Box
- (1) LH 13" Slotted Front Brake Rotor
- (1) RH 13" Slotted Front Brake Rotor
- (1) Break In Instructions
Reduce stopping distance while keeping your brake rotors cool with this 1994-2004 Mustang Cobra, Bullitt, and Mach 1 brake rotor kit! Slotted brake rotors provide more bite for your brake rotors and dissipate heat more efficiently than standard brake rotors. These brake rotors are a direct replacement for the factory 13" brake rotors on your Cobra, Bullitt and Mach 1.
These Mustang brake rotors are finished in a durable black e-coat on the hat, edges and internal vanes to prevent corrosion. The braking surfaces are left in a bare iron finish to improve brake pad bed-in Brake caliper service or rebuild is recommended for Mustangs with higher mileage.
Fits 1994-2004 Mustang Cobra
Fits 2003-2004 Mustang Mach 1
Fits 2001 Mustang Bullitt
Fits 2000 Cobra R or M2300X brake kit
- Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information