Bullitt, Cobra, Mach 1 Rotor Kit
- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Keeps Brakes Cooler
- Upgrade Over Stock Brake Rotors
- Direct Fit
- Slotted for Better Cooling & Longer Life
- Military Grade Cadmium Plating for 60% Longer Life Over Zinc Coatings
What's in the Box
- (1) LH 13" Slotted Front Rotor
- (1) RH 13" Slotted Front Rotor
- (1) LH 11.65" Slotted Rear Rotor
- (1) RH 11.65" Slotted Rear Rotor
These 94-04 Mustang brake rotors are sold as a front & rear kit and offer long-lasting and better-stopping power over factory Mustang brake rotors. These Mustang brake rotors are finished in a durable black e-coat on the hat, edges, and internal vanes to prevent corrosion. The braking surfaces are left in a bare iron finish to improve brake pad bed-in. These rotors are a direct replacement for your factory Mustang rotors. This Mustang application features our Power Alloy metallurgy with increased Molybdenum content for maximum thermal resistance. Follow every shipment's "Brake Pad Bed-In" instructions for the best results. Brake caliper service or rebuild is recommended for Mustangs with higher mileage.
Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information