Performance Lightning Brake Rotors
- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Keeps Brakes Cooler
- Upgrade Over Stock Brake Rotors
- Outlasts Foreign Knockoffs
- Direct Fit
- Rotors Sold as a Pair
- Slotted for Better Cooling and Longer Life
- Military Grade Cadmium Plating for 60% Longer Life Over Zinc Coatings
What's in the Box
- (2) 94-95 Lightning Slotted Brake Rotors
- (1) Break In Instructions
Excessive heat can cause resins in your Lightning brake pad to vaporize or "outgas." As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into fine dust which in turn wears down the braking surface of your rotors. This boundary layer of heat, gas, and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance.
These Lightning brake rotors are sold as a pair and offer long lasting and better stopping power over factory Lightning brake rotors. These front rotors feature a durable black e-coat finish on the hat, edges and internal vanes to prevent corrosion. The braking surfaces are left in a bare iron finish to improve brake pad bed-in.
For best results, follow the "Brake Pad Bed-In" instructions included with every shipment.
Fits 1993 Ford Lightning ONLY
- Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information