Notched Cross Pin For 8.8" Rear End
- Holds spider gears together
- Commonly replaced when replacing rear gears
- Fits 8.8" Mustang Rear End
- Notched Center For Ring Gear Clearance
4.56 and certain high numeric ratio gear sets require special notched cross pins for proper installation. These cross pins and shafts are made for some of the aftermarket ring and pinion sets that need aftermarket cross pins and shafts to work with their parts.
This cross pin shaft is not designed to be used with "drop-in" lockers such a Spartan Lockers or Powertrax Lock Rights. They can interfere with the ramping action of the locker and could break at the notched area.
- Fits 1979-2004 Ford Mustang (28 Spline)
30 Day Limited Warranty - Click Here