(1) Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
(1) Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
(1) Cold air induction system with 110mm MAF, washable/re-usable open element air filter and air dam
(2) High flow fuel rails with 47lb injectors
(1) High efficiency intercooler system
All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
Roush Phase 2 Supercharger Kit
This Roush Phase 2 supercharger kit is the perfect way to add serious horsepower and torque to your 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. This kit includes a ROUSH R2300 supercharger, fuel charging system, high efficiency intercooler system, twin 60mm throttle body, throttle body spacer, cold air induction kit, high flow fuel rail, 47lb injectors, bolt on 85mm pulley, and all of the necessary hardware. This forced induction kit from ROUSH is designed to make 625 horsepower and 525 ft/lb of torque to all 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4V motors.
Roush R2300 Supercharger
This Roush R2300 blower features Eaton's new Twin Vortices Series technology rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband.
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4V
- The supercharger kit is protected by ROUSH Parts limited warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from original installation date.
- Optional 3yr/ 36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty available through ROUSH.
Check out our YouTube channel for even more tech tips, installation videos, how-tos, and more. The best place to go for anything Mustang related!
Published on 2014-03-10 Add serious horsepower to your 2011-14 Mustang GT with Roush Phase 2 Supercharger Kit. This kit includes the new Roush R2300 TVS roots style positive displacement blower. TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series technology. What does all of that mean for you? This means more horsepower and better fuel efficiency for your 5.0L Mustang GT.
The Roush Phase 2 supercharger kit produces 625 horsepower and 525 ft lbs of torque. The best part is this Mustang supercharger kit is backed by a 3 year warranty.
Each kit includes:
(1) ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger (1) 85mm supercharger pulley (1) Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds (1) Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer (1) Cold air induction system with 110mm MAF, washable/re-usable open element air filter and air dam (2) High flow fuel rails with 47lb injectors (1) High efficiency intercooler system All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
Roush - The Art of Performance Engineering
ROUSH Performance is the first specialty-vehicle company to combine race-proven technologies with advanced automotive engineering. The result, a unique mix of street car and race car...Is a ROUSH car. Or more specifically, a ROUSH Mustang or F-150 pickup with styling, performance, and handling characteristics derived from the racetrack and modified for street legal usage. The vehicles and components produced by ROUSH Performance are imprinted with Jack Roush's vision, passion for performance, and commitment to excellence. He personally approves the design, engineering, fit, finish and overall performance of each package, ensuring that his personal standards are met prior to production and product release. Many of these products are designed by the same engineering group that has helped Roush Racing become the winningest Ford racing team in history.