The LMR phone system will be down from 8:00am-9:00am CST for a Customer Service meeting on 1/19/2018. Thank you for your patience.
Uses your iPod, iPhone, or iPad
Increases Horsepower & Torque
Easily returns back to stock
Installs Quickly & Easily
Reads/Clears DTC Trouble Codes
Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven Tune Files
User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
Holds 10 Custom Tunes!
What's in the Box
(1) DLC Dongle
Custom Tuning is now available for the iTSX! Hols up to 10 Custom Tunes!
Want MORE PERFORMANCE from your 1996 - 2014 Ford Mustang in 15 minutes and without getting your hands dirty?
We have a wireless iPod - iPhone - iPad solution for that!
From the factory, your Mustang's computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance enthusiast. This not only leaves valuable Horsepower & Torque hidden inside your Mustang, but it also makes for a mediocre driving experience. The iTSX System unlocks your Mustang's hidden performance potential by wirelessly re-calibrating your Mustang's computer for Maximum Horsepower & Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer
Shifts and even Increased Fuel Mileage.
The iTSX App lets you control the Mustang-tuning and monitoring capabilities of the iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface…the first &
only “Made for iPod – iPhone – iPad” Mustang tuner & OBD-II monitoring product on the market. The iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface
plugs into your Mustang’s OBD-II diagnostic connector, and communicates with your Apple device via a secure Bluetooth wireless
- Increase your Mustang’s Performance in Minutes
- Works with 1996 - 2014 Ford Mustang
- Pre-Loaded Dyno Proven Tunes for your Mustang
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tunes!
- Re-Calibrates your Mustang using Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Ability to set your Mustang’s Speed Limiter for young drivers
VIRTUAL GAUGES / DATA MONITORING
- On-Screen Virtual Gauges with Adjustable Warning / Alert lights
- Monitor Mustang Engine Data / Parameters via Virtual Gauges
- Huge Virtual Gauges on iPad ( 9.5” wide X 7.4” tall )
- Reads & Clears Mustang Diagnostic Trouble Codes (Check Engine Light)
- Diagnose your Mustang’s Diagnostic Trouble Codes using your mobile device
MUSTANG PERFORMANCE TESTS
- Virtual Speedometer & Graph with Estimated Horsepower
ET / MPH Test:
- 1/8th mile & 1/4 mile ET / MPH with Estimated Horsepower
Top Speed Test:
- Virtual Speedometer & Digital Readout of Top Speed
- Virtual Speedometer, Graph & 60-0MPH Speed
Out of the box SCT devices will not read or tune the FRPP Coyote Control Pack. An custom Tune will be needed to handle any modifications (longtubes, CAI, etc.) made to a control pack run coyote swap.
Pre-loaded tunes may not work for all applications. Purchase of a custom tune may be required.
Published on 2016-02-15 You just got your new SCT Tuner(SF3 3015, Livewire TS, X3, and X4), and now you need to download your tune from your email. Need help getting started? Watch in this video as we show you the steps needed to download the tune from your email and get it on your SCT Tuner to upload to your Mustang.
After you follow these simple steps of downloading your custom tune, enjoy your new found Horsepower & Torque!
SCT - More Power, Less Fuel
SCT was founded by hard-core auto enthusiasts.
SCT employees share a passion for the products they create and the vehicles that utilize them. They have a very strong background in software and OE automotive powertrain calibrations for your Mustang or Lightning. This background gives SCT the ability to put the most powerful and functional tuning tools into our customer’s hands.
Now and in the future, SCT will continue to push the industry forward with new technology and better tuning tools. SCT is normally the first to release calibrations and tuner products for the newest vehicles. They start working on performance calibrations for the newest vehicles the second a vehicle is released.
When a customer see's the SCT name, they should know that they are in good hands. Find SCT handheld tuners at LatemodelRestoration.com!