1990-1993 Motorcraft Mustang Power Steering Pump
- Replaces Defective Pump
- Prevents Fluid Leaks & Whining
- Restores Steering Function
- Remanufactured Factory Pump
- New Seals & O-Rings
- Ford Motorcraft Quality
Replace your leaking power steering pump with this high-quality Ford Motorcraft 1990-1993 Mustang power steering pump! Over time, the accessories on your engine eventually start to wear out. Increased steering effort, fluid leaks, and whining noises; are all common symptoms of a problem with your power steering pump. This pump is a re-manufactured Ford pump that has been completely rebuilt to replace, and resurface, vital components to extend the service life. Replacing this pump will ease the effort required to steer your Mustang, as well as replace leaking power steering components!
- You must re-use your original power steering pulley, or purchase a new one. - Click Here
- It is strongly recommended to flush the old fluid out of the system to remove any contaminants. Failure to do so can result in premature pump failure and noise.
- This pump is designed as a replacement for the 1990-1993 Mustangs. 1990-1993 Mustangs has a metric pressure hose connection with teflon washer. 1979-1989 had standard thread pitch with o-ring fittings. 1979-1989 Mustangs will require the use of a 90-93 pressure hose to work correctly.
- Fits 1990-1993 Mustang 5.0
Ford Motorcraft Warranty - Click Here