Tokico Shock & Strut Kit
Improve your Mustang's ride quality and firm up your suspension travel! This Mustang suspension kit includes (2) front struts & (2) rear shocks for your 1994-04 V6/GT Mustang, or 1994-98 Cobra. Tokico HP Series - the famous "Blue Shock" - continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO's valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low-speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.
TOKICO Premium Performance shock absorbers have a number of features not found in other shock absorbers. These features allow TOKICO shock absorbers to provide a superior combination of handling, stability, and ride quality.
- Piston Rod Guide with Teflon® coated bushing for minimal dynamic friction and good piston-rod life.
- Hardened, chrome-plated, and micro-polished piston rod for long seal life and smooth operation.
- Twice drawn over mandrel pressure tube. Concentricity provides good sealing and minimal dynamic friction (drag).
- The heart of Tokico's shock absorber is their unique piston design. Tokico's multi-stage variable aperture sandwich valve system with its precision plates and precise orifice control allows a flexibility of damping control not found in other shocks.
- Tokico shock oil is specially compounded for resistance to breakdown and minimal viscosity change regardless of temperature.
Tokico is a leading manufacturer of Mustang shocks and struts and has been manufacturing other quality components for over 50 years. Tokico also supplied Ford with the original equipment shocks on the Bullitt and Mach 1 Mustangs for a better suspension. Whether you need the famous Tokico Blue Shock, HP series, 5 way adjustable, Illumina, or the D-spec shocks, we have you covered!
Products by Vehicle
Email Me When It's Back In Stock!
Email Me When It Arrives!
Upload a Picture
Upload your own picture of the Mustang Tokico HP Series Strut & Shock Kit (94-04)
Please make sure to hold your device horizontally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LMR.com ® permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.
This is my 95 5.0 this is also my first fast anything, I came from the 4x4 world and this is my attempt at a street car. Has a 302 pushrod, with ported and polished SVE heads, Crower cam, and a 8.8 re...