Our phone system will be down starting at 5:30pm 10/18/2017 for upgrades and maintenance. Please visit our contact us page to get in touch.
1 Year Warranty
All In One Kit
Quick Change 6 Bolt Hub
Gen 2 Housing
What's in the Box
(1) VMP Blower Upgrade Kit
VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger Kit
Add an extra 150-200 horsepower to your 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 with this VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger kit. This all in one kit features everything you need to get your Shelby putting out 700hp. That is an additional 150-200RWHP over stock, depending on modifications. The VMP TVS supercharger's CNC inlet port matches the supplied high flow elbow for increased gains.
TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series and is integrated into roots style blowers. The TVS supercharger's patented design features four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports. These innovations greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity and enable higher operating speeds. The TVS supercharger is capable of high thermal efficiency (up to 75%) across a very wide operating range.
- Boost is an estimate based on stock exhaust, subtract 1psi for off-road exhaust or longtube headers.
- Max recommended boost at sea level is 16-17psi before fuel upgrades are required on 07-10 cars. If you are significantly above sea level you can run a more aggressive pulley combination to make up for the altitude.
- Most 07-09 cars will baseline at 420-460RWHP stock and 10-12 cars at 460-480RWHP stock.
- Gen 2 Housing
- VMP TVS 2.3L Supercharger
- 6-Bolt stainless steel hub and choice of pulleys with fasterners
- VMP CNC port matched high flow inlet elbow
- VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body
- 1 year warranty
- Unlimited technical and racer support
- VMP Custom Calibrations by Justin Starkey additional starting as low as $199.00 (No charge to existing VMP Tuning calibration customers)
- Fits 2007-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500
Due to California emissions standards, VMP products cannot be sold/shipped to California billing/shipping addresses.
VMP tuning has been perfecting Ford tuning for over 10 years. Since 1999, they have grown to include many different pats and accessories for Mustangs. Their main focus is EFI tuning and they use the most up to date SCE software and equipment to get the most out of your motor. Having dyno tuned over 1000 vehicles, VMP tuning has perfected Mustang tuning. Choose from VMP tuning heat exchangers and superchargers to get your Mustang performing better than ever!