Mustang Anniversary Cobra Wheel Kit
- Provides 10th Anniersary Cobra Styling
- Adds The "Staggered" Look
- Four Wheel Kit
- Anniversary Wheel Styling
- 1 Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
- Chrome Plated Finish
- Split, 7-Spoke Design
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 SVE Anniversary Wheels
- (2) 17x10 "Deep Dish" SVE Anniversary Wheels
- (4) Center Caps
Bolt-on Anniversary Cobra styling to your 1979-1993 Mustang with this SVE Anniversary wheel kit! Ford celebrated the Anniversary of the Cobra in 2003 by offering a special edition package. One of the styling cues in this package was the Anniversary Cobra wheels. This wheel featured a split, 7-spoke design that accented the body lines perfectly, and was unlike any other production wheel they had ever made. Now you can add that same styling to your Fox with SVE's Anniversary wheel! Completed in a chrome finish with machined lip, this wheel kit is sure to look great on any color Mustang!
SVE's Anniversary wheels are designed and manufactured to provide the best fit and finish, possible. Each wheel has the backspacing, and offset, carefully measured down to the final millimeter. Manufactured in a 1-piece, cast aluminum construction; this wheel is lightweight, and built to last! SVE backs each wheel with a 2-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty!
Lug Pattern: 4x4.25
Lug Pattern: 4x4.25
Fits 1979-1993 Mustang (EXCL. 1993 Mustang 4-lug Cobra)
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here