Mustang 2003 Cobra Style Wheel Kit
- Adds Newer Style Wheel Look To Your Mustang
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Includes SVE Center Caps
- Brilliant, Radiant Look
- 03-04 Cobra Wheel Styling
- One-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
- Chrome Plated Finish
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
- (2) 17x10 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
Add Terminator styling to your 1979-1993 Mustang with this Chrome plated finish 2003 Cobra style wheel kit! The 2003 Cobra brought a new attitude to the Mustang community with multiple styling cues that set a new standard for superior styling. The smooth, 5-spoke design is simple but mesmerizing. SVE's 2003 Cobra wheel is manufactured in a 4-lug pattern, so you can bolt on the same great look to your Fox! Sized in 17x9 and 17x10, this wheel kit allows you to mount a wider tire to improve traction and handling over the skinny factory wheels. SVE finishes this wheel with a Chrome plated finish making this wheel kit a great choice on any color Mustang!
SVE's 2003 Cobra wheels are designed and manufactured to provide the best fit and finish possible. Each wheel has the backspacing and offsets carefully measured down to the final millimeter. Manufactured in a 1-piece, cast aluminum construction; this wheel is lightweight and built to last! SVE backs each wheel with a 2-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty!
Bolt Pattern: 4x108
Bolt Pattern: 4x108
Fits 1979-1993 Ford Mustang (EXCL. 1993 Mustang 4-Lug Cobra)
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here