SVE Saleen SC Style 18x8.5/10 Wheel Kit
- SVE Quality
- Classic Saleen Styling
- Road Race Inspired Design
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Deep Machined Lip
- Gloss Gun Metal Finish
- Simulated Chrome Rivets
- One Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 18x8.5 SVE Saleen SC Wheels
- (2) 18x10 SVE Saleen SC Wheels
Add iconic Saleen styling to your Fox Body Mustang with this Saleen SC wheel kit from SVE! This wheel complements the Fox Body's straight body lines thanks to its signature flat 5-spoke shape. Each spoke flows to a recessed center section housing an SVE center cap, with the machine-finished outer lip surrounding the sleek, gloss gun metal finish. This Saleen SC wheel pack, which comes in sizes of 18x8.5 for the the front and 18x10 for the rear, will fill out your wheel wells nicely while increasing traction over your thin factory wheels. SVE Quality
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to provide a perfect fit on your Fox Body Mustang. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, SVE's Saleen SC wheel is tailored specifically for your Fox Body. The tried-and-true low-pressure cast aluminum wheel comes in at approximately 26 pounds and is built to last. Each wheel features a deep machined lip, with a gloss Gun Metal center section. To ensure the ultimate piece of mind, SVE backs this wheel with a 2-year finish warranty, and lifetime structural warranty.
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All):
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- It may require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender clearance and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
For details about wheel fitment, please check out the following tech guide: Fox Body Mustang Wheel Fitment Guide.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here