- SVE Quality
- Classic Saleen Styling
- Road Race Inspired Design
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Deep Machined Lip
- Sleek Silver Finish
- Simulated Chrome Rivets
- One Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 SVE Saleen SC Wheels
- (2) 17x10 SVE Saleen SC Wheels
SVE Saleen SC Style Wheel Kit - Silver with Rivets
Add iconic Saleen styling to your Fox Body Mustang with this Saleen SC style wheel kit from SVE! This wheel complements the Fox Body's straight body lines thanks to its signature flat five-spoke shape and simulated chrome rivets. Each spoke flows to a recessed center section housing an SVE center cap, with the machine-finished outer lip surrounding the sleek, silver finish. This 17x9/10 Saleen SC wheel kit will fill out your wheel wells nicely while increasing traction over your thin factory wheels.
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to provide a perfect fit on your Fox Body Mustang. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, SVE's Saleen SC style wheel is tailored specifically for your Fox Body. The tried-and-true low-pressure cast aluminum wheel comes in at 25 pounds and is built to last. Each wheel features a deep machined lip, with a sleek, silver center section. To ensure the ultimate peace of mind, SVE backs this wheel with a 2-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Wheel Diameter - 17"
- Wheel Width - 9"
- Offset - +20mm
- Backspacing - 5.95"
- Weight - 25lbs
- Wheel Diameter - 17"
- Wheel Width - 10"
- Offset - +25mm
- Backspacing - 6.48"
- Weight - 26lbs
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustang w/ 4-Lug Brakes
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here