FR500 Wheel Kit
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- FR500 Styling
- Superior Fitment
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Staggered Look
- Deep Dish Style Rear Wheels
- 1 Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
- Black Finish
- Machined Outer Lip
- Split Spoke Design
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 FR500 Wheels
- (2) 17x10.5 FR500 Wheels
Add race inspired styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang with this black w/ machined lip FR500 wheel kit! The FR500 was based on the 1999 SVT Cobra with a heavily modded engine. The FR stands for Ford Racing and the 500 means five liters of V-8 displacement. The FR500 concept never before seen on a Mustang, which brought to life the current FR500 wheel offered by LMR! This SVE wheel features a sleek race inspired look with a split spoke design. It is designed to provide an invigorating look on your SN95 that accents your body lines. This wheel comes finished in black with a machined outer lip!
SVE's FR500 wheels are designed and manufactured to provide the best fit and finish possible. Each wheel has the backspacing and offsets carefully measured down to the final millimeter. Manufactured in a 1-piece, cast aluminum construction; this wheel is lightweight and built to last! SVE backs each wheel with a 2-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty!
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
- Fits 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Mustang V6, GT, Cobra, Mach 1, Bullitt
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here