Weld RT-S Wheel Kit
Looking for a drag wheel that clears big brakes? This 1994-2004 Mustang 17" Weld RT-S wheel kit will do the job! Weld has long been known as the leader in Mustang drag racing performance. The RT-S S71 wheel has become the standard for what racers look for in a drag wheel. This set of Weld RT-S wheels is specifically made to clear the larger Cobra brakes found on 1994-2004 Mustang Cobras. The 17x5 in the front will clear the 13" rotors while the 17x10 in the rear will clear the 11.65" rotor and caliper set up that the 15x10 will not.
Weld Quality Construction
The Weld RT-S S71 features a 5-spoke design that's sure to turn heads at the track. These 3-piece modular wheels have a black anodized face contrasted by a high polished lip that will transform the look and feel of your Mustang. These wheels utilize a forged billet center with cold forged rim shells for strength and durability. These light weight 3-piece wheels can handle a hefty 1,580lbs per wheel and 3,160lbs per axle.
Lug Pattern: 5 x 4.5"
Lug Pattern: 5 x 4.5"
Lip Depth: 3-1/4" Deep
Lug Nut Info
Spline drive lug nuts are required.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
-Fits 1999-2004 Mustang Cobra
Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need a low profile IRS bolt for Clearance.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Weld Wheels Limited Warranty - Click Here