Weld Classic Styling
Add a stylish, lightweight wheel to your Fox Body with this 1979-1993 Mustang Weld RT-S S71 5-lug drag wheel kit! This Weld RT-S wheel is specifically designed to fit 1979-1993 Mustangs with an 11", 5-Lug front brake rotor conversion. Weld Racing brings you amazing styling, along with drag race performance with these RT-S S71 wheels! Featuring a 3-piece, 5-spoke design, the center of the wheel comes in black anodized, and the lip is polished for that extra style. This kit comes with two 15x4 front runners, as well as two 15x10 rears, for the perfect drag setup!
Weld Racing wheels are proudly made here in the USA at their Kansas City, MO facility. The Weld RT-S S71 wheels utilize a forged billet center with cold forged rim shells for strength and durability. These light weight 3-piece wheels can handle a hefty 1,580lbs per wheel and 3,160lbs per axle.
Lug Pattern: 5 x 4.5"
Lug Pattern: 5 x 4.5"
-Will ONLY fit 1979-1993 Mustang w/ 11" 5-Lug brake rotors.
-Will NOT fit SN95 5-Lug conversions.
Wheel Clearance Notes/u>
-1979-93 Mustang All: Steering rack limiters may be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning.
-1979-86 Mustang All: Requires a wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
-1987-93 Mustang 4-cyl: Requires a wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
-May require an 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustangs All: Quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
Extended Center Cap
The cap that comes standard in the wheel box will fit with modification to the dust cap, but this wheel also includes an extended center cap to clear the dust cap without any modification.
Lug Nut Info
Requires the use of 1/2-20 short shank style lug nuts WLD-6011456. Not included.
-Fits 1979-1993 Mustang w/ 11" 5-Lug Brake Rotor Conversion
Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need a low profile IRS bolt for Clearance.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Weld Wheels Limited Warranty - Click Here