Weld RT-S Wheel Kit
Bolt on a set of these 1979-1993 Mustang Weld RT-S wheels for a great looking wheel that still serves it's purpose on the drag strip! Add a set of lightweight drag wheels that look great with Weld RT-S drag wheels for 1979-1993 Mustang! The RT-S S71 wheel has become the standard for what racers look for in a drag wheel.
Weld Quality Construction
The Weld RT-S S71 features a 5-spoke design that's reminiscent of the classic Weld wheels. These 3-piece modular wheels have a black anodized face contrasted by a high polished lip that's sure to transform the look and feel of your Mustang. These wheels utilize a forged billet center with cold forged rim shells for strength and durability. These light weight 3-piece wheels can handle a hefty 1,580lbs per wheel and 3,160lbs per axle.
Lug Nut Info
Requires the use of 1/2-20 open end acorn lug nuts WCW-W1012B10K. Not included.
Wheel Clearance Notes/u>
-1979-93 Mustang All: Steering rack limiters may be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning.
-1979-86 Mustang All: Requires a wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
-1987-93 Mustang 4-cyl: Requires a wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
-May require an 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustangs All: Quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
-Fits 1979-1993 Mustang
Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need low profile IRS bolts for proper clearance.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - A 3mm spacer is required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Weld Racing, a market leader in forged wheel technology for your Mustang, was started in 1967. The vision was to build stronger, lighter and truer wheels for both on and off the race track. The technology that dominates Drag Racing and Oval Track Racing is shared with the Car, Truck, and Motorcycle wheel lines. In addition, Weld Racing wheels are newly available for Sand Sports and Off-Road racing.
The Weld Racing organization is a group committed to producing cutting-edge forged alloy wheels of the highest quality to enhance the performance and appearance of race cars, off-road trucks, sand rails, luxury pickups, SUV's, premium motor cars, customs, hot rods, and motorcycles. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for high quality Weld Racing wheels
Products by Vehicle
Email Me When It's Back In Stock!
Email Me When It Arrives!
Upload a Picture
Upload your own picture of the Mustang Weld RT-S Wheel Kit - 15x4/15x10 Black (79-93)
Please make sure to hold your device horizontally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LMR.com ® permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.