Weld Classic Styling
Weld Racing brings beautiful styling to the drag strip without sacrificing the drag wheel function. The Weld RT-S S71 features a 5-spoke design that's reminiscent of the classic Weld wheels from way back when. These 3-piece modular wheels have a black anodized face contrasted by a high polished lip that's sure to transform the look and feel of your Mustang.
Weld Racing wheels are proudly made here in the USA at their Kansas City, MO facility. The Weld RT-S S71 wheels utilize a forged billet center with cold forged rim shells for strength and durability. These light weight 3-piece wheels can handle a hefty 1,580lbs per wheel and 3,160lbs per axle.
Lug Nut Info
Requires the use of 1/2-20 short shank style lug nuts WLD-6011456. Not included.
-Will not fit 1994-2004 Mustang Cobra brakes.
-Will not fit 1999-2004 Mustang w/ IRS.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
TPMS Sensor Note
Due to the design of these wheels, standard Ford TPMS sensors are not compatible. Placing these wheels on your Mustang with TPMS sensors will cause the warning light to illuminate with a TPMS fault.
Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need low profile IRS bolts for proper clearance.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - A 3mm spacer is required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Weld Racing, a market leader in forged wheel technology for your Mustang, was started in 1967. The vision was to build stronger, lighter and truer wheels for both on and off the race track. The technology that dominates Drag Racing and Oval Track Racing is shared with the Car, Truck, and Motorcycle wheel lines. In addition, Weld Racing wheels are newly available for Sand Sports and Off-Road racing.
The Weld Racing organization is a group committed to producing cutting-edge forged alloy wheels of the highest quality to enhance the performance and appearance of race cars, off-road trucks, sand rails, luxury pickups, SUV's, premium motor cars, customs, hot rods, and motorcycles. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for high quality Weld Racing wheels
Products by Vehicle
Email Me When It's Back In Stock!
Email Me When It Arrives!
Upload a Picture
Upload your own picture of the Mustang Weld RT-S S71 Drag Wheel - 15x10 Black w/ Polished Lip (94-04)
Please make sure to hold your device horizontally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LMR.com ® permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.