TPMS Sensor Note
Due to the design of these wheels, standard Ford TPMS sensors are not compatible. Placing these wheels on your Mustang with TPMS sensors will cause the warning light to illuminate with a TPMS fault.
Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need a low profile IRS bolt for Clearance.
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Ford Mustang - 1994 (94) - 1995 (95) - 1996 (96) - 1997 (97) - 1998 (98) - 1999 (99) - 2000 (00) - 2001 (01) - 2002 (02) - 2003 (03) - 2004 (04)