Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need a low profile IRS bolt for Clearance.
Lug Nut Fitment Note
LMR does NOT recommend the use of factory lug nuts with aftermarket wheels.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here
Check out our YouTube channel for even more tech tips, installation videos, how-tos, and more. The best place to go for anything Mustang related!
Ford Mustang - 1994 (94) - 1995 (95) - 1996 (96) - 1997 (97) - 1998 (98) - 1999 (99) - 2000 (00) - 2001 (01) - 2002 (02) - 2003 (03) - 2004 (04)