- Mounted & Balanced, Ready to Install!
- Direct Bolt On To Your 1994-2004 Mustang
- Adds Classic Saleen SC Styling To Your Mustang
- Gloss Black Finish
- Traditional Saleen Wheel Styling
- Deep Dish Design For Rear Wheels
- One-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 Saleen SC Wheels
- (2) 17x10 Saleen SC Wheels
- (2) 275/40/17 Nitto G2 Tires
- (2) 315/35/17 Nitto G2 Tires
Staggered Saleen SC Wheel & Tire Kit
Add a classic look to your 1994-2004 Mustang with this Nitto wrapped 17x9/10 deep-dish SVE Saleen SC staggered wheel and tire kit! Get the sleek looks of the road racing 80's Saleen Mustang on your 94-04 Mustang with these SVE Saleen SC Mustang wheels. Delivered in a gloss black finish, these Saleen SC wheels will give your SN95 or New Edge a sleek new look that is sure to turn heads! This wheel and tire kit are wrapped in 275/40/17 and 315/35/17 Nitto NT555 G2 to give your Mustang increased traction, wet-braking capabilities, and enhanced handling! Pick up a wheel and tire kit today at LMR.com!
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. The Saleen SC wheel was designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, but the wheel will also clear 13" Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the Deep Dish 10" width rear wheel and 17" diameter, the Saleen SC wheel provides your Mustang with classic styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the Saleen SC wheel is built to last!
Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Nitto NT555 G2 tires. This summer ultra-high-performance tire is designed with the performance driver in mind. The new Nitto G2 has increased traction, handling, and wet-braking capabilities to help you get off the line quicker and provide your Mustang with stability in the straights and confidence when cornering.Tire Specs
- Treadwear: 320
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All)
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All)
- Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All)
- Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All)
For information on installing these wheels on a 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang, please review our detailed Fox Body Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for everything required.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here