- Smooth, Sleek Look
- Pre-Mounted & Balanced
- Provides 2003 Cobra Styling
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Machined Face
- Gray Painted Inserts
- Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (4) 17x9 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
- (4) 255/40/17 Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
Mustang 2003 Cobra Style Wheel & Tire Kit
Add Terminator styling to your 1979-1993 Mustang with this machined finish 2003 Cobra style wheel and tire kit! The 2003 Cobra brought a new attitude to the Mustang community with multiple styling cues that set a new standard for superior styling. The smooth, 5-spoke design is simple but mesmerizing. SVE's 2003 Cobra wheel is manufactured in a 4-lug pattern so you can bolt on the same great look to your Fox! Sized in 17x9, this wheel allows you to mount a wider tire to improve traction and handling over the skinny factory wheels. SVE finishes this wheel with a machined face and gray painted inserts, making this wheel kit a great choice on any color Mustang! Your wheel and tire kit arrive pre-mounted and balanced, ready to install.
SVE's 2003 Cobra wheels are designed and manufactured to provide the best fit and finish possible. Each wheel has the backspacing and offset carefully measured down to the final millimeter. Manufactured in a 1-piece, cast aluminum construction, this wheel is lightweight and built to last! SVE backs each wheel with a 2-year finish and lifetime structural warranty!
Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Sumitomo's HTR Z5 summer performance tire! This new design combines wicked street performance appeal with superior dry and wet handling at high speeds to deliver your desired performance and the safety you need. Designed with cutting-edge Sumitomo technology, the HTR Z5 helps you get the best out of your Mustang and maximizes your daily driving experience, especially in wet-weather conditions.
- Speed Rating: Y - 186 mph
- UTQG Treadwear: 320
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
From Start To Finish
All-wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest quality to ensure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All):
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- It may require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender clearance and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
For details about wheel fitment, please check out the following tech guide: Fox Body Mustang Wheel Fitment Guide.
Sumitomo Tire Limited Warranty - Click Here
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here