SVE Saleen SC Style Wheel & Tire Kit - Silver with Rivets
Add iconic Saleen styling to your Fox Body Mustang with this Saleen SC style wheel and tire kit from SVE! This wheel complements the Fox Body's straight body lines thanks to its signature flat five-spoke shape and simulated chrome rivets. Each spoke flows to a recessed center section housing an SVE center cap, with the machine-finished outer lip surrounding the sleek, silver finish. This 17x8/9 Saleen SC wheel and tire kit will fill out your wheel wells nicely while increasing traction over your thin factory wheels.
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to provide a perfect fit on your Fox Body Mustang. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, SVE's Saleen SC style wheel is tailored specifically for your Fox Body. The tried-and-true low-pressure cast aluminum wheel comes in at 25 pounds and is built to last. Each wheel features a deep machined lip, with a sleek, silver center section. To ensure the ultimate peace of mind, SVE backs this wheel with a 2-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
Sumitomo HTR Z5 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with a set of 245/45/17 and 275/40/17 Sumitomo HTR Z5 tires! This design combines street performance appeal with superior dry and wet handling at high speeds to deliver the performance you desire and the safety you need. Designed with cutting-edge Sumitomo technology the HTR Z5 helps you get the best out of your Mustang and maximizes your daily driving experience, especially in wet-weather conditions.
Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
SVE Wheels® is dedicated to providing superior quality wheels that take the styling and performance of your Mustang to the next level. SVE Wheels® are designed for specifically for your Mustang. Each wheel is carefully measured down to every millimeter to ensure the best fit and finish on the market. SVE Wheels® pride themselves in their flow formed Wheel options. Flow formed wheels are wheels that have been made by applying pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel while it is spinning after the casting has taken place. What this does is compress and stretch the aluminum, increasing the tensile strength of the wheel. This allows the wheel to be lightweight, strong, have a greater resistance to shock, and a higher load capacity when compared to cast wheels.
SVE Wheels® are backed by a two-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.