Mustang SC Style Wheel & Tire Kit
- Provides Classic Saleen SC Styling
- Mounted & Balanced, Ready to Install!
- Includes Drag Radials For Better Traction
- Silver Finish
- Nitto G2 Tires In Front
- Nitto NT555R2 Tires In Rear
- Size: 17x9/10
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 Saleen SC Wheels
- (2) 17x10 Saleen SC Wheels
- (2) 275/40/17 Nitto G2 Tires
- (2) 315/35/17 Nitto NT555R2 Tires
Add a classic look to your 1994-2004 Mustang with this Nitto-wrapped 17x9/10 deep-dish SVE Saleen SC staggered wheel and tire kit! Get the sleek looks of the road racing 80's Saleen Mustang on your 94-04 Mustang with these SVE Saleen SC Mustang wheels. Delivered in a silver finish, these Saleen SC wheels will give your SN95 or New Edge a sleek new look that is sure to turn heads! This wheel and tire kit are wrapped in a set of NT555 G2 275/40/17 and Nitto NT555R2 315/35/17 Nitto to give your Mustang increased traction, wet-braking capabilities, and enhanced handling! Pick up a wheel and tire kit today at LMR.com!SVE Quality
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. The Saleen SC wheel was designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, but the wheel will also clear 13" Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the Deep Dish 10" width rear wheel and 17" diameter, the Saleen SC wheel provides your Mustang with classic styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the Saleen SC wheel is built to last!Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
This kit comes pre-mounted and balanced with Nitto NT555 G2 tires. This summer ultra-high-performance tire is designed with the performance driver in mind. The new Nitto G2 has increased traction, handling, and wet-braking capabilities to help you get off the line quicker and provide your Mustang with stability in the straights and confidence when cornering.Tire Specs
Nitto NT555R2 Drag Radial Tire
- Treadwear: 320
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
When you need more traction for your Mustang, the Nitto NT555R2 drag radial tire gives it to you. This 315/35/17 Nitto NT555R2 is a D.O.T. compliant, competition drag radial that is designed with additional flexibility for the weekend drag racer. Constructed with a high grip compound and a semi racing design, this tire provides your Mustang with the increased traction it needs both on and off the track. The tire comes molded at 6/32 of an inch and features a unique reinforced belt package to provide improved traction and high-speed stability.Tire Specs
- Speed Rating: V - 149 mph
- UTQG Treadwear: 100
- Traction: A
- Temperature: A
Drag Radial Disclaimer
All Drag Radial tires are designed for drag racing use. While Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, Nitto NT05R, and NT555R2 meet Department of Transportation requirements for marking and performance, they are recommended for DRY PAVEMENT USE ONLY. It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the exact vehicle.
- Due to the composition and design of soft compound tires, ride and handling can be different than standard compound tires. This includes but not limited to tracking, vibrations, and/or a floating sensation.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All)
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All)
- Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All)
- Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All)
For information on installing these wheels on a 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang, please review our detailed Fox Body Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for everything required.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here