Silver Saleen Style Wheel & Tire Kit
Give your 1994-2004 Mustang a custom new look with this 18x9, 18x10 silver Saleen wheel and tire kit. These wheels features the same style as the original Saleen wheels, but have a silver painted finish to get your SN95 or New Edge Stang standing out from the crowd. With an aggressive 5 spoke pattern, these wheels look great on any GT, V6, Mach 1, or Cobra.
Wheel Diameter - 18
Wheel Width - 9
Lugs - 5
Offset - +24mm
Backspacing - 5.95
Weight - 24 lbs
Wheel Diameter - 18
Wheel Width - 10
Lugs - 5
Offset - +22mm
Backspacing - 6.38
Weight - 26 lbs
Clears 13" Cobra brakes.
Sumitomo HTR Z II
This Sumitomo HTR Z II tire offers an aggressive, directional tread pattern to offer superior traction in dry or wet road conditions. The HTR Z II molds a high performance tread compound featuring ultra micro carbon technology and silica-based rubber into a directional pattern that features wide, arched tread blocks to enhance dry road traction and handling. Like all summer tires, the HTR Z II is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
High Quality Construction
These 1 piece, 5 lug wheels are made from cast aluminum to give you a durable wheel that stands up to the harshest conditions. With a silver painted finish, this rim adds custom styling to any color Mustang.
Ordering a Mustang lowering spring kit as well as a Mustang caster camber kit will give your pony that finished look & improve it's handling capabilities all at once!
From Start To Finish
All of our wheel and tire kit orders are handled professionally and with the highest level of quality to make sure they are ready to bolt on when they arrive on your doorstep! Our facilities utilize high tech digital mounting equipment, trained technicians, and a clean work area. All of our mounting and balancing is done FREE of charge with the purchase of any wheel & tire kit!
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
Wheel Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) (EXCL. 17x8" Wheels) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Mustangs require a front wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - May require a front 8MM WCA-WS01K spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shocks may need to be reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance issues before driving the car.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of this wheel on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling, exhaust modification, or a combination of all three for proper fitment.
- 1999-04 Cobra (All) - Will need a low profile IRS bolt for Clearance.