In observance of Memorial Day our business will be CLOSED Monday, May 29, 2017.
Hankook Tires Limited Warranty - LMR.com
Warranty Contact Info:
If you purchased your Hankook Tires from LMR.com and have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at Wheels@lmr.com.
To see the full warranty and tire owners guide, download the PDF here:
HANKOOK TIRES LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of any new tire manufactured by HANKOOK Tire Co., Ltd bearing Department of Transportation prescribed tire identification numbers. Eligible tires shall be used on the vehicle on which they were originally installed according to the vehicle manufacturer’s or Hankook’s recommendation. This warranty applies if all following qualification requirements are met:
- The tire was purchased after January 1, 2016.
- The tire is a size, load rating and speed rating equal to or greater than that recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The tire has not become unserviceable due to a condition listed under WHAT IS NOT COVERED.
- Tire is 6 years from the date of manufacture or 5 years from the date of purchase.
What is Warranted and for How Long
Should any tire covered by this limited warranty become unusable due to a workmanship or material related condition during its usable tread life (more than 2/32” remaining tread), Hankook will give a credit on the following conditions:
- During the first 2/32nds of the original usable tread and one year from date of purchase: Tire will be replaced with a comparable new Hankook produced tire free of charge. Applicable taxes on the new tire and cost of mounting, balancing and any other charges in connection with the replacement of the tire are required to be paid by the owner.
- After the first 2/32nds of the original usable tread or after one year from date of purchase, whichever occurs first:
The amount of the credit will be determined by multiplying the pre-determined adjustment price for the tire (excluding taxes) by the percentage of original tread depth remaining on the tire.
- Free replacement workmanship warranty is not applicable to snow tires.
This warranty, or any warranty stated or referred to herein, is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty regarding the quality of Hankook tires, whether expressed or implied and remedies for breach thereof shall be limited to those specifically provided herein. Any warranty of merchantability of fitness for any particular purpose, if made, is limited in duration to the effective time period of this limited warranty.