In observance of Memorial Day our business will be CLOSED Monday, May 29, 2017.
KMC Wheels / Wheel Pros Limited Warranty - LMR.com
Warranty Contact Info:
If you purchased your KMC Wheels from LMR.com and have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at Wheels@lmr.com.
To see the full warranty and maintenance guide, download the PDF here:
KMC WHEELS LIMITED WARRANTY
KMC Wheels Limited Warranty
To the fullest extent recognized by the laws of the state where the wheel was purchased, Wheel Pros issues this limited warranty to define the rights of the purchaser, and limit Wheel Pros liability, with regard to warranty claims.
Wheel Pros warrants that their wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Customers are specifically directed to the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines, supplied with the wheel. Failure to comply with these instructions shall void this warranty.
Except as specifically set forth below, Wheel Pros warrants that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.
In no event shall Wheel Pros be liable for any special, incidental or
- Wheel Pros warrants that chrome and painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of one year.
- Wheel Pros warrants that PVD finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of two years.
- Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
- Excluding surface rust or corrosion, Wheel Pros warrants the paint and plating on steel wheels for a period of 90 days.
This warranty is not applicable if:
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines;
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of
the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
Wheel Pros products are not designed to be used with any
accessories or adapters other than those supplied and/or approved in
writing by Wheel Pros. Use of any accessory or adapter not
manufactured by Wheel Pros voids this warranty.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail or wholesale dealer from whom the product was originally purchased; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. “Should the dealer determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty the wheel will be repaired or replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer. Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or reinstallation of the wheel.
This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any products by the
original retail purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If returned products are found ineligible for warranty
coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair
or replacement, at the sender’s expense.