PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Answer customer service calls, resolve customer service tickets and help the occasional walk-in customer. Use all provided tools to be a high communicator to help create resolutions for customer’s needs. Must be able to multitask and must be driven to want to resolve customer’s needs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Must work from our Hewitt, TX location - Schedule is 9-6pm or 8-5pm
- Answer customer service calls
- Answer and quickly resolve customer service tickets
- Take or place customer orders on ordering system
- Must have a strong phone or customer service background.
- Must be able to learn and quickly navigate core ERP system modules
- Must be well spoken in person and on the phone.
- Must have great grammar skills and be able to clearly convey your message via email.
- Typing Speed of 40+ WPM is preferable
- Must be willing to work in a fast pace environment that will put you in front of other departments and managers. The tools you will learn within the Customer Service Department can open many other doors within our company!
- Must be driven to want to help customers and can keep a calm character even in the most stressful of situations.
- Must have the ability to recognize upsell/cross sell opportunities
Customer Care Representatives receive extensive training via our training guide and hands on mentoring during their first few weeks. Be sure to include any Mustang or automotive training in your resume. While prior Mustang knowledge is not a requirement, it is definitely a plus!