Handle day to day duties that revolve around our entire product marketing process. This is to include, but not limited to the following: new product set up, categorizing parts, creating new website categories, creating captivating and sales oriented descriptions, utilizing search engine optimization in writing, daily/weekly/monthly reporting and quality control on several areas of the above scope of work, and handle various smaller tasks/projects as management requires.
- Writing product and web category descriptions
- Creating captivating content across various topics
- Add parts to our website with proper categorization
- Resolve customer service issues as needed
- Uploading/editing product images as needed
- Building/editing category channels across website
- Exceptional grammar and technical writing skills
- Product knowledge and ability to research to develop captivating and creative descriptions
- Process and time management
- Excellent and professional communication skills for working across multiple departments
- Deep understanding of our industry and the always changing customer base
- Understanding of search engine optimization and all related aspects
- Effective marketing skills across various types of products
- Critical thinking skills to expand/close projects with full follow through
- 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Vast knowledge of all vehicle makes/models that our company offers products for
- Creativity and experience in technical writing/research is a plus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time, on site position. Expected business hours of 8AM-5PM CST.