Handle day to day duties that revolve around our entire product marketing process. This is to include, but not limited to, the following: categorizing products, creating captivating and sales oriented descriptions/content, utilizing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics to rank our products and categories in search engines, daily/weekly/monthly reporting, and quality control, on several areas of the above scope of work, as well as handle various smaller tasks/projects as management requires.
- Create sales oriented and captivating product/category descriptions.
- Research new items to ensure accurate product information is given to customers.
- Familiarize yourself with existing product line.
- Creation and organization of categories and web pages.
- Create and upload instructions for products.
- Creation of promotional ideas for new and existing items.
- Creation and implementation of stored product descriptions.
- Work with vendors/suppliers to get product content.
- Keep up with SEO trends and best practices.
- Implement SEO strategies to ensure maximum SERP rankings.
- Create informative & sales oriented articles.
- Document/Track/Optimize SEO for products & categories
- Excellent grammatical and communication skills.
- Strong writing ability in technical/sales oriented content.
- Strong process and time management.
- Must have relentless focus on the task at hand.
- Ability to research and think outside of the box.
- Mastery of Admin site navigation.
- Deep understanding of our customer base and industry trends.
- Vast knowledge of all year/make/models we offer products for.
- General understanding of SEO.
- Competitor familiarity.
- Awareness of market trends and terminology.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time, on site position. Expected business hours of 8AM-5PM CST.