We are seeking the expertise and energy of a dedicated and truly professional digital marketing SEO and PPC Specialist to help aid our marketing efforts and overall company goals.
Applicant must be fluent in SEO and PPC and have an understanding of how they work together to drive more efficient processes. Applicants must have demonstrable experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Merchant Center, and Google Search Console.
- Analyze web analytics to drive insights and data-driven content optimization recommendations
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Create content that is relevant to our company and marketing goals
- Develop and execute on a digital marketing SEO and PPC plan
- Develop techniques and employing methods to streamline and/or automate aspects of interactive marketing insights, reporting and analysis
- Execute and improve all organic search tactics for Google and Bing
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Research and implement up to date SEO techniques to assist our search engine rankings
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to company goals
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and Bing
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Significant background in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking
- High level of proficiency needed in: Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Google Search Console
- High level of product knowledge and industry knowledge is preferred
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation, & communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing & good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Versatile, flexible, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Positive attitude, detail & customer oriented with good multitasking & organizational ability.
- Organized, self-starter & analytical thinker
- Google/Bing Certifications are a plus
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: Drive brand awareness and ROI via SEO and PPC strategies and implementation. Complete daily reporting and optimizations across both SEO and PPC platforms to increase sales and website traffic. Research and create content that aids in our overall marketing and company goals.
PROBLEM SOLVER: Use all of your resources to influence a dynamic mix of products, promotions and an efficient and effective SEO/PPC program. Recognize opportunities to compliment our product mix through new product opportunities. Recognize solutions for product related problems. Recognize and minimize gaps in our SEO/PPC efforts. Recognize opportunities to further our customers reach through SEO and Paid Search.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Maintain a grasp on our market and the products available to it. Strive to maintain viability of our marketing through the products we sell and stock.