Snow Performance Warranty - LMR.com
If you believe you have a defective part, contact Snow Performance at (719) 633-3811. Verification of original sales receipt is mandatory, by email email@example.com or fax (719) 633-3496.
Snow Performance Warranty
Snow Performance, Inc. warrants that the Product shall conform to and perform in accordance with published technical specifications and shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 1-year providing:
1. You are the original purchaser and provide proof of purchase.
2. The system was purchased from a Snow Performance Authorized Dealer at MRP pricing set by Snow Performance.*
* No warranty will be offered for any Snow Performance products if purchased below MRP.
3. For Lifetime warranty, the Warranty Card that came with system (not applicable to separate parts purchases) is returned to Snow within 45-days of purchase and Boost Juice® injection fluid is used exclusively.*
* Boost Juice® usage evidenced by invoices/ receipts.
4. An RMA # has been attained and is displayed on package containing returned part.
5. Parts Warranty ~ 90 day warranty on parts purchased separately if used in conjunction with a Snow System. No warranty implied if used with a non-Snow part/system. Subject to Snow’s inspection of the product, Snow will remedy defects in materials and/or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at Snow’s option, the defective product without charge for parts or labor, subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty.
This warranty does not cover problems caused by normal wear and tear including aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, or modifications or repairs to product not performed or authorized by Snow. This includes any product that is disassembled or taken apart for any reason.
In addition, this warranty does not cover problems resulting from conditions beyond Snow’s control including, but not limited to, theft, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Snow’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the original retail purchaser. In the event of failure, Snow will repair or replace the part at Snow's sole discretion. Failures resulting from misapplication or misuse of the Product, failure to adhere to any specifications or instructions, or failure resulting from neglect, abuse, accidents, or act of nature are not covered under this warranty.
Warranty service may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the original receipt/invoice and the problem that is occurring. A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) will not be given over the phone for any reason. Once the RMA# has been issued the customer will deliver the part to Snow Performance with proof of purchase at their expense. Customer agrees to insure the Product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit, to prepay shipping charges to Snow, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent. Shipping for Warranty replacement parts shipped outside the continental US will be charged to customer.
Products returned due to damage or misuse and Products retested with no problem found will be returned to customer at customer’s expense.
All customers/dealers must deal directly with Snow performance to receive warranty. No warranty will be issued through a distributor for any reason.
All returns must be emailed to email@example.com for a RMA#. A RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) will not be issued over the phone for any reason.To return product it must have been purchased directly from Snow Performance. Snow Performance will not take used kits or parts for refund. If you are returning an unused kit there is a 15% restocking fee minus shipping/handling. All returns must be made within 90 days of purchase date. No exceptions.
All questions or requests for additional information regarding this policy must be addressed to:
Snow Performance, Inc.
Hours of operation: 9 AM-5PM Monday-Friday Mountain Standard Time
1017 Highway 24 East, Unit A
Woodland Park, CO 80863