Work in a fast pace production environment while maintaining accuracy. Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Use all tools provided to pull, pick and ship customer orders. Must be able to multitask and must be driven to uphold quality standards set forth by LMR.
- Must work from our Hewitt, TX location - Schedule is 6-4pm Monday and 7-4pm Tuesday thru Friday.
- Lift and load packages
- Work quickly in a production type environment.
- Process orders using WMS (Warehouse Management Software)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to learn and navigate core ERP system modules.
- Must be able to learn and navigate WMS (warehouse Management Software).
- Must be able to learn and process packages using shipping software
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast pace team environment.
- Must be able to communicate highly with team members, supervisors and managers.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently on high volume days.
A warehouse position is a great way to get your foot in the door and learn LMR from the ground up. Many of our staff members started in our warehouse and moved to various positions within our company. Some all the way up to the management level. Prior Forklift experience and Mustang knowledge is a plus!