This cold air intake comes in both a chrome and a black finish, and all of the necessary hardware for your installation. It comes with a heat shield, air filter, and all of the nuts and bolts you will need to put this on your Raptor.
How To Install A 2010-2014 SVT Raptor BBK Cold Air Intake
- Remove the factory intake tube. You will need to remove the two drivers side hoses, then pry the passenger side hose connector off of the air box.
- Remove the two front mounted 10 mm bolts and lift the intake box off of the throttle body.
- You need to remove the rubber coupler attached to the throttle body.
- You also need to transfer the mass air meter from your factory intake to your new BBK Cold Air Intake.
- Install the rubber grommet into the straight fitting on the intake tube.
- Plug the hole in the supplied air filter with the supplied plug.
- Install the rubber coupling on the end of the intake tube.
- Install the weather stripping on to the heat shield. You will have to work the weather strip around the entire heat shield and cut to fit at the end.
- Install the heat shield into the factory lower filter box. Be sure to snap the three clips down to lock the heat shield into place.
- Install the intake pipe through the opening of the heat shield, then install the supplied coupler onto the throttle body.
- Remove the factory 3/8 in hose and replace it with the supplied hose in the BBK Cold Air Intake kit.
- Connect the hoses to the intake.
- Connect the Mass Air Meter electrical connector.
- Install the air filter on to the intake tube.
- Be sure to tighten down all of the clamps.