Mustang Airaid Cold Air Intake Installation (11-14 3.7L V6)
Check out our YouTube channel for even more tech tips, installation videos, how-tos, and more. The best place to go for anything Mustang related!
Published on 2013-10-24
Ford delivers a complete new style of performance with the release of the 2011, 2012, 2013 3.7L V6 Mustang. This aggressive sport coupe features an all-aluminum 305HP engine completely redesigned to produce unmatched power and efficiency. With the release of this new mustang, Airaid Filter Company seized the opportunity and designed their newest MXP Series intake system.
This MXP Series Cold Air Intake features a complete one-piece cold air box featuring a blade style weather strip that keeps the engine heat away from the filter. Airaid's 1100-CFM washable & reusable high flow premium filter consists of a urethane body that won't crack or shrink and is available in either oiled or non-oiled filtration technology. The AIRAID Intake kit also comes with a rotational molded intake tube that is specially designed to maximize airflow and all the necessary hardware, and Easy-To-Read installation instructions.
Features Include :
• Increased Horsepower by 13
• Increased Torque by 15 LB/ft
• No Aftermarket Tuning Required
• Large MXP Cold Air Box Isolates the Engine Heat Away From the Air Inlet
• Lifetime Warranty SynthaMax (No Oil) or SynthaMax (Composite) Filtration
• Washable and Reusable Filter Never Needs Replacing
• Works With OE Air Inlet Scoop
• Installs in Minutes with Ordinary Hand Tools
• Comes with AIRAID's Exclusive "No-Hassle" Warranty