How To Install Fox Body Mustang Kick Panels
Posted 6/15/2016 by Dustin Leathers
1983-1993 Fox Body Mustang Kick Panels
- Push Pin Removal Tool
- Phillips Screwdriver
- To start the installation, start by removing the 4 Phillips head screws that secure your scuff plate to the car.
- Remove the scuff plate from the car.
- Using your push pin removal tool, remove the single push pin securing the kick panel to the car.
- Gently lift up, and back down to release the kick panel from the retaining push pins on the back side of the panel to free it from the car.
- Starting from the top, feed in the new kick panel into the A-Pillar trim, and secure it onto the retaining push pin behind it by lifting up, and then back down.
- Replace the single push pin securing the kick panel to the car
- Reinstall the 4 Phillips head screws into your scuff plate, and you're all finished!