Late Model Restoration will be hosting a cruise-in on Saturday, May 14th, 2016. This event will be held at McLane Stadium in Waco, Texas from 8 AM-1 PM. This cruise-in is Mustang, and Lightning specific. There will be a mobile dyno (Prices TBD), various food vendors, multiple door prizes, and giveaways. There will be no cost of admission, however prices of dyno runs will be determined by the vendor. The food vendors will accept cash, and all major credit cards. There will be a seperate area for spectator parking as well.
Security & Waco Police Department will be in attendence. Burnouts, Excessive Engine Revving, Racing, or any other reckless driving will be subject to prosecution. Let's keep this fun and safe for everyone in attendance so that we can continue to do this annually!
- Dave's Burger Barn - Burgers, Fries, Hot Dogs, & Drinks. (Accepts cash, and all major credit cards)
- Pokey'Os - Ice Cream Sandwiches (Accepts cash, and all major credit cards)
Current List Of Supporting Vendors:
- Texas Mobile Dyno - Offering dyno runs at a first come first serve basis (Mustangs & Lightnings Only, Prices To Be Determined)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there pre-registration?
- No, this will simply be an open invitation to whoever wants to bring their Mustang and/or Lightning.
How much does it cost to get in?
- This is a completely free event, excluding dyno runs, and the costs of food from food vendors.
What time do the gates open?
- We will be opening gates for the cruise in to start at 8 AM.
What time does the cruise-in end?
- The cruise in will end at 1pm
Will there be trophies?
- This is a cruise-in event, no awards or trophies will be handed out.
Will we be able to make purchases at the event?
- We will not be open for pick-up purchases. Orders can still be placed online, but will not be shipped until the following week.