SVE Mustang Aluminum Cylinder Heads 5.0 (79-95)
When searching for performance parts for my Fox Body, I wanted something that would give me more horsepower while also saving weight. After reading Late Model Restoration's 5.0 Cylinder Head & Cam Guide
, I came across the SVE Mustang aluminum cylinder heads. These lightweight, performance increasing heads had everything I needed for my application and fit perfectly in my budget. Being fully assembled, this saved me time and money which is always good when building a motor. I paired them up with an SVE intake manifold and a Ford Racing camshaft to give my 5.0 motor a much needed wake up call.
- Brand: SVE
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 61cc
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 170cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 60cc
- CNC-Machined Intake Runner: No
- CNC-Machined Exhaust Runner: No
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020 in.
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Maximum Valve Lift (in): 0.550 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.460 in.
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 3/8 in.
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
- Guide Plate Push Rod Size: 5/16 in.
- Valve Angle: 20
- Oiling Style: Through push rod
- Quantity: Sold as a pair