Mustang CDC Outlaw High Mount Rear Spoiler Install (15-17)
Posted by Tyler Rodriquez
How To Install Mustang CDC Outlaw High Mount Rear Spoiler (15-17)
- To begin you want to clean the rear windsheild.
- Place your spoiler on the car.
- Mark it off with tape on both sides.
- Remove spoiler from the car.
- Using the alcohol pad clean the marked off areas.
- Apply the adhesion promotor to the glass and third brake light.
- Peel back the 3M tape on your spoiler.
- Place the spoiler on the car.
- Press down firmly.
- Remove the 3M tape.
- Press down on the whole spoiler.
- Remove the tape, wipe down, and you're all done.
About the Video
Mustang CDC Outlaw High Mount Rear Spoiler (15-17)
Check out our YouTube channel for even more tech tips, installation videos, how-tos, and more. The best place to go for anything Mustang related!
Published on 2016-07-25
This high mount rear spoiler comes in a black textured finish that looks good out of the box but can be painted for a finished stock style appearance. Proudly made in the USA for a perfect fit and finish.
CDC has created the roof spoiler with Thermo Plastic Olefin (TPO) just like OE bumpers. The flexible but strong material is designed to be stronger than fiberglass. The spoiler is supplied with 3M automotive grade attaching tape.
Easily add on CDC's 2015-2017 Mustang Outlaw high mount rear spoiler to accentuate the body lines of the S550 Mustang. This high-quality S550 rear spoiler is constructed using the same injection molded TPO material that Ford uses on the 2015-2017 Mustang.
Mustang Fitment: 2015 (15), 2016 (16), 2017 (17)