Due to high order volume, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping. Thank you for your patience.
A/C Compressor Limited Warranty - LMR.com
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A/C Compressor Limited Warranty
The suppliers of LMR.com warrant all automotive air conditioning parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date purchased. This warranty only applies to compressors when proper installation is met by replacing the accumulator, expansion device, flushing the system of all debris, and using the proper type and amount of system oil. This warranty does not cover any expenses incurred in the removal and / or reinstallation of the auto part. Specifically, this warranty does not cover any expenses for FREON, OTHER PARTS not purchased from LMR.com, or LABOR. This warranty is offered only to the original purchaser of the compressor. This warranty does not apply, and will be voided, if the auto part sold has been damaged by abuse, misuse, accident, neglect, or alteration. If the auto part sold should prove defective in material or workmanship within the warranty period, call or email our customer service center. LMR.com will, at its option, replace or repair the compressor free of charge and return it to you postage prepaid.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. THE CONSUMERS EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY AND LMR.com ONLY OBLIGATION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH BREACH OF WARRANTY, SHALL BE THOSE STATED HEREIN. LMR.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE AUTO PART SOLD.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. In addition, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, limitations as to these matters contained herein may not apply to you.
The suppliers of LMR.com warranty their compressors for 365 days from the original date of purchase. For the warranty to be valid please note the following:
- The system MUST be flushed with a no residue liquid flush or approved flushing system (e.g., live flush system), then blown out with compressed air.
- The accumulator or filter/drier MUST be replaced.
- If the system uses an orifice filter, the filter MUST be replaced. (If the system uses an expansion valve or block, it must be clean and in good repair or replaced with new).
- The system MUST be vacuumed/evacuated for at least 30 minutes.
- A licensed technician MUST install the refrigerant to properly gauged pressure levels.
- All related replacement parts purchased with the compressor through APE Auto Parts are warranted for replacement for 12 months. (Parts purchased from other suppliers are NOT covered by this replacement warranty). This EXCLUDES FREON.
- For parts not purchased though LMR.com, proof of purchase and/or installation dated on or before the date of service is required.
- Labor for installation or reinstallation is NOT covered under warranty.
- It is highly recommended that licensed technicians at reputable repair shops perform all installations.