In observance of Memorial Day our business will be CLOSED Monday, May 29, 2017.
SVE Alternator Warranty Information - LMR.com
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SVE Alternator Limited Warranty
LMR.com warrants its SVE Alternators to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased under the ownership of the original purchaser. Any SVE Alternator found to be defective shall be replaced at the sole discretion of LMR.com. This warranty is not transferable and will be voided under the following conditions:
- Failure due to faulty wiring - including, but not limited to - poor connections, moisture intrusion due to improper connector sealing, shorts due to improper wire routing or protection, and/or improper wire gauge.
- A faulty Volt gauge or warning system.
- Improper/negligent installation causing damage to threads, Pulley, mounts, and/or connectors.
- If LMR.com determines that the alternator was improperly installed or modified in any way from its original design (including but not limited to painting or polishing the case and any disassembly of the unit).
- Vehicle collision or collateral damage form other failed components.
This warranty applies only to SVE Alternators which have been installed in accordance with accepted industry standards by a mechanically competent individual or a recognized service dealer and certified technician. Cost of removal, installation, and incidental or consequential damage are expressly excluded. A warranty claim must be initiated with LMR.com prior to any SVE Alternator return or replacement.
For more information on this Limited Warranty or to initiate a warranty claim, dial 254-296-6500 or email email@example.com.