Bilstein Warranty - LMR.com
Ensuring that your parts are protected to the fullest is LMR's main focus. This Bilstein warranty helps protect your Mustang Bilstein parts against defects in workmanship and materials.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL AFTERMARKET WARRANTY
*Note: If your vehicle was equipped with BILSTEIN from the factory (original equipment), warranty claims must be directed to the vehicle manufacturer.
- thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America warrants its gas pressure shock absorbers against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you, the original purchaser, own your car.
- If a shock/strut malfunctions and BILSTEIN determines it to be defective, we will either replace it or repair it, depending on the term of the warranty based on the assembly's model type.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- B4 OE Replacement / B6 / B6 Performance / B8 Performance Plus / B12 Series / B14 (PSS) / B16 (PSS9 & PSS10) / B6 4600 / B8 5100 / B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) / B8 5112 / B8 6112 BILSTEIN warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for the life of each gas pressure shock, this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Proof of purchase is required to process warranty. Please return the product to the original place of purchase.
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
- B4 OE Replacement (Air) / Steering Racks
- BILSTEIN warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, the B4 OE Replacement (Air) suspension and Steering Racks shall be free from defects in workmanship and/or material. Proof of purchase is required to process the warranty. Please return the product to the original place of purchase.
LIMITED 90 DAY WARRANTY
- B8 5125 / B8 5150 / B8 5160 / B8 5165 / M 7100 Series / B8 8125 / M 9100 Series / M 9300 Series / BILSTEIN Clubsport® / MOTORSPORTS PRODUCT
- BILSTEIN warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness or fitness for particular purpose, except as may be prohibited by applicable law, is likewise limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of original retail purchase. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- This warranty is non-transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear or any other loss, liability or damage resulting from improper alteration, disassembly, handling, installation, service, repair or use of this product. Should this product fail as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, contact BILSTEIN's Warranty Service Department by telephone at 1(800) 370-9522, or in writing at thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America 14102 Stowe Drive, Poway, California, 92064, for repair or replacement at Manufacturer's option. Do not return this motorsports product to the place of purchase. Proof of purchase is required to process warranty.
Note: Other exclusions may or may not apply in certain states or rare circumstances.
- The limited warranties set forth above do not cover normal wear and tear and are non-transferable. The following are warranty exclusions:
- Original equipment shock absorbers (vehicle manufacturer warranty) -Improper installation -Racing, driving competition or off-road use -Modified use or other than BILSTEIN recommended vehicles -Commercial vehicles -Bent or broken Rods showing abuse or abnormal wear
- Surface finish, boot or mounting hardware such as, but not limited to, rubber bushings, as well as labor charges are not covered by any of the foregoing limited warranties. BILSTEIN's liability for a defective shock absorber is limited to replacement of shock with a new or reconditioned BILSTEIN shock absorber. Repair or replacement as provided by this warranty is customer's sole and exclusive remedy in the event of a product failure. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from the disassembly, handling, installation, service, repair or use of this product. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.