Due to Hurricane Ian, shipments to certain areas in Florida and South Carolina may experience delays or suspended service. FedEx Service Disruptions
Ford Motorcraft Warranty - LMR.com
Warranty Contact Info: If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a summary of warranty highlights. For more information, the seller will refer to the Ford Warranty & Policy Manual. Ford Motor Company offers a limited warranty on new Genuine Ford and Motorcraft® parts sold to U.S. customers through an authorized Ford-Lincoln Dealership or Ford Authorized Distributor. The authorized seller warrants that any new Ford or Motorcraft® part sold by the authorized seller that is found to be defective in factory-supplied material or workmanship will be repaired, replaced or exchanged at Ford’s discretion. Unique warranty coverage may apply. The customer should return the part to the seller with the original dated receipt for purchase verification.
General Warranty Coverage
• Ford & Motorcraft parts sold on, or after, October 1, 2013:
• 24 months/Unlimited miles.
• The warranty begins on date of purchase for retail customers.
• This warranty does not cover parts that fail due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, impact, accident, racing or the use of non-Ford parts, or parts installed in vehicles other than those listed in Ford authorized catalogs, including other Ford Motor Company brands, or parts that are replaced as a part of normal maintenance.
• To the extent allowed by law: loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, commercial loss and consequential damages are not covered.
• There is no other express warranty on Ford Motor Company-supplied replacement parts, except such obligation as Ford may have assumed in its FCSD Warranty and Policy Manual or other warranty statements issued by the Dealer/Distributor.
• Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; therefore, the limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.